27 June 2023
We’re looking for volunteers to join in with our new parent and carers, baby and tots’ group at the Trinity Centre in Louth.
If you, or someone you know, can spare a couple of hours on a Wednesday morning, term time only to begin with, starting from the Wednesday 13th September 10.15am -11.45am.
It will involve
- Getting fruit/snacks and drinks ready.
- Preparing various activities at the beginning of the session.
- Welcoming and helping parents and tots with play activities.
- Singing songs, playing games and having fun.
- Making and assisting with tea, coffee and other refreshments.
- Helping to set up and tidy away the room afterwards.
- Future opportunities to help plan and run the session.
- Safeguarding processes of the Church of England and individuals will need to undergo a DBS check.
- Children and babies are to be accompanied during the session by a parent/guardian.
Please contact: Becky Stubbs
Children, Youth & Families Worker
Team Parish of Louth