The Churches at Stewton and Welton Le Wold are currently closed due to Coronavirus Restrictions.
St James is open throughout the week - click here to go to their page.
St Michael's has a service on Thursday mornings - click here to go to their page.
All Saints at South Elkington has a service one a month - click here to go to their page.
St. James' Church
The magnificent St James's Church, with its spire reaching 295 feet, can be seen from miles around.
The ill-fated Lincolnshire Rising started here in 1536 and ended with the execution of the then vicar Thomas Kendall. The fifteenth century building is a focal point for the town and draws thousands of people to it each year.
The Parochial church council have developed a strong Welcome Ministry for visitors which emphasises the building's spirituality as well as its history.
St Michael's and All Angels Church, Louth
St Michael's Church was consecrated by the Bishop of Lincoln in 1863 and was designed by James Fowler of Louth, a prolific architect and restorer of Lincolnshire churches.
St Michael's became reputed for worshipping in the Anglo-Catholic tradition. Nearly 150 years later and St Michael's continues to hold dear this traditional, yet inclusive form of worship.
The Trinity Centre, Louth
The Trinity Centre was opened in 1999 following a fire that destroyed most of the Victorian church. Only the tower remains of the previous building. It was quickly decided that Holy Trinity would be rebuilt as a Community Centre with a worship space. The brief for the new building was for accommodation of a high standard to provide interesting spaces for a wide range of activities.
The architect converted this brief into an imaginative design that gives comfortable and attractive accommodation for individuals (anniversary parties, for example), voluntary groups, public authorities and commercial organisation.
St Andrew's Church, Stewton
Worship has taken place in this delightful location for over 1000 years in a welcoming community.
This may be the smallest church building in the team parish, but the congregation has a positive dynamic attitude encompassing the "old fashioned" village values of love, care and supporting each other in all we do at home and abroad.
All Saints Church, South Elkington
All Saints' is situated in the village of South Elkington, three miles west of Louth in an area of mixed farming on the Lincolnshire Wolds. Elkington District also includes the small hamlets of North Elkington, Boswell, and Cotes Grange Farms.
The church of All Saints' is a Victorian restoration seating approximately 180 people and along with its church yard, is well maintained.
St Martin's Church, Welton le Wold
Commanding a rural view across the Wolds, the tranquil churchyard at Welton-le-Wold is the delightful setting for St Martin's church. Services are held fortnightly and the chancel is an intimate worship space for early morning communion services.
The efforts of local people in fundraising and securing grants have brought the church building into the centre of the community in a new way, providing the only community space in the village.