The Ministry Team serving the Parish of Louth
The Rev’d Nick Brown
- Parish Priest: Team Rector of Louth
- The Rectory, 49 Westgate, Louth, LN11 9YE.
- Tel.: 01507 603213
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick is responsible for oversight of the work of the Church in the Parish of Louth, including its life of prayer and worship. As Civic Chaplain, he is responsible for engagement with Louth Town Council and other civic bodies. Nick is also Rural Dean of Louthesk.
- Community Outreach Manager
- Tel.: 605803 or 610752
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Responsible for developing the programme of social outreach, dialogue with local authority and third sector partners, and exploring ways in which the Church can reach out to the communities it serves.
Parish Ministry Team
The Rev’d Canon Alan Hayday Hon. Assistant Priest (PTO)
Tel.: 01507 600877
Alan assists within the Parish of Louth as well as more widely in the Deanery of Louthesk.
The Rev’d Robert Mansfield Hon. Assistant Priest (PTO)
Tel.: 01507 327533
Responsible for ministry to the congregations of St Andrew’s, Stewton and St. Michael’s in Louth. Robert also works as an Approved Mental Health Professional working for the NHS.
The Rev’d Ian Partridge Hon. Asst Priest (PTO)
Tel.: 01507 600398
Ian assists in many aspects of the Church’s ministry in Louth, including contributing to our work with KEVIGS.
The Rev’d Chris Wedge Hon. Asst Priest (PTO)
Sylvia Pounds Lay Reader
Mob: 07771 549947
Responsible for ministry to the congregation of St Martin’s, Welton le Wold and co-ordinating the provision of communion to the sick across the Parish.
Paul Hill Lay Reader (PTO)
Tel.: 01507 605222
Responsible for co-ordinating the provision of activities to encourage Discipleship across the Parish of Louth.
Ronnie Partridge Lay Reader (PTO)
Tel.: 01507 600398
Responsible for ‘Tinies Breakfast’ at Trinity Centre.
Jill Trafford – Trinity Centre Administrator
Responsible for the efficient management of Trinity Centre, and assisting in the work taking place there and in the Parish
Sam Gilbert – Programme Administrator
Responsible for the projects taking place within the Centre
Ministers in training
Arabella Milbank Robinson – Assistant Curate – 07734 871159
Arabella joined the Ministry Team in Louth following her ordination as a Deacon by the Bishop of Lincoln on 30th June in the cathedral.
Officers and Representatives in the Parish of Louth
PCC Secretary Jennifer Goodwin 01507 605254
PCC Treasurer Mike Crosby
Safeguarding Officer Greg Gilbert 01507 605803 or 610752
Herald Editor Stuart Sizer 01507 604624
Churches Together Reps Eileen Byrne 01507 605371, Jill Day 01507 603998
WW Day of Prayer Rep Jennifer Goodwin 01507 605254